[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Have you ever tried Jell-O Salad?
This is a recipe that was a must at any of my family Holiday dinners as a kid! Both of my grandmas made this a staple at every dinner. It’s an old school Jell-O recipe that I’m sure every family has their favorite of, this was ours! I hope you enjoy our version of Coke Jell-O Salad at your next Holiday dinner!
My Grandma’s Coke Jell-O Salad
1 large box of black cherry Jell-O or 2 small boxes
1 can of Coke
1 can Bing cherries
1 small can of crushed pineapple, drained
8oz cream cheese, softened
- Drain cherries & pineapple, set juices aside, this is very important or your Jello will not set up!
- Make Jello according to package, but substitute cold water for coke.
- In a blender, pulse cream cheese and cherries. Add juices from cherries & pineapple if necessary to get a smooth consistency.
- Add pineapple to blender and pulse a little more.
- Mix jello and cream cheese mixture together, add in walnuts if using and pour into a glass baking dish or decorative Jello mold.
- Place in refrigerator until set.
If you loved this recipe don’t forget to pin it for later! Looking for more Holiday recipes? Don’t forget to try our family favorite, Sweet Potato Crunch!